OPML files allows you keep list of podcasts so that you can archive your favorite podcasts and use them to reload Ziepod when needed, such as after you perform a format operation on your computer.
If you have an OPML file and add those feeds inside that OPML into the Ziepod, here is how to do that:
- Inside the 'Subscriptions' tab, click the 'Add' button
- From dropdown menu, shown above, select the 'Add from OPML file' menu option which opens up a wizard windows
- Enter the path or web address of the OPML file you like to use and click 'OK' button, which will shows a new dialog
- In that shown dialog, all feeds that are available inside that OPML file are listed. Then check the ones that you like to add into Ziepod
- Click 'OK' button to add selected feeds into the Ziepod, otherwise click 'Cancel' button
When you see the list of feeds in that OPML file, Ziepod may show some feeds with disabled heckbox, which means that you already subscribed to those feeds.