By defualt, Ziepod periodically checks all your subscriptions for updates. However, you may not want Ziepod to automatically check certain subscriptions or you may want to adjust the time period for checks. Here is how to do set:
- Open context menu of that podcast
- Select 'Properties' menu option, which will open Properties dialog with tabs inside
- Inside the tab called 'Settings',
- If you like to allow auto checks, make sure that checkbox called 'Check the feed file for update every X minutes' is checked and then set the time in minutes
- If you like to disable auto-checking, uncheck the box
- Click 'Apply' button to apply this change.
It has to be noted that Ziepod not allows you to set check period lower than 15 minutes.