Downloaded files can be exported into a directory in your computer. Here is how to export downloaded episode file:
- Open context menu of that episode
- Focus on 'Download Options' menu option which pops up another submenu
- Select 'Export Downloaded File' menu option
- A 'File Save-As Dialog' will appear, select the directory and rename the file, if you like
- Click 'Save' button to finish the export process
If you like, you can also export all downloaded episodes of one podcast at once. For more on that, check related help topic.
Based on customization settings, Ziepod also export downloaded episode file into given directory on your computer as soon as its download finishes. To learn more, check related customization help topics.