Ziepod allows you to pause and resume downloads anytime you want based on your instantaneous needs. By default, managing downloads are done inside the 'Downloads' tab of the Ziepod. You select the download item from the list and then use 'Resume', 'Pause', or 'Cancel' button in the toolbar.
If you don't like to use buttons, you can also make a right-click on any downloaded item and get the menu shown below. Then you can select appropriate menu option.
If you like to do these without switching to the 'Downloads' tab, here is how to do so:
- Open context menu of that episode
- Focus on 'Download Options' menu option
- From popped up submenu, based on action you like to take
- Select 'Resume Download' to restart and resume the download of that paused task
- Select 'Pause Download' to pause the download procedure of that running task
- Select 'Cancel Download' to stop downloading procedure