You can use Ziepod to delete files inside any user-defined playlist, which is represented with ( ) icon. There are two ways you can use to delete any file, as descriped in short below:
Way 1 :
- Inside the 'Subscriptions' tab, select the playlist in which that file you like to delete resides
- Select the file from listed files in the playlist
- Press 'DEL' key of your keyboard to delete
Way 2 :
- Make a right click on the file you like to delete
- From popped up menu, select 'Delete' menu option
Keep in mind that since by default Ziepod does not update your iPod but iTunes, you will not be able to see this change till you update your iPod manually.
If you don't like to update manually each time, you can set Ziepod to automatically update your iPod after any action you perform, such removing a file from any playlist as in this case.