When new podcast episodes in torrent type are detected, you can automatically direct them to your torrent client installed on your computer so as to start to download them as soon as possible.
In order to set this automation, you specifically have to tell Ziepod what to do when what kind of episodes are detected. In other words, you have to tell "run this shell commad when torrent type episodes are detected"
To do so, follow the steps below:
- Open Preferences Dialog
- Switch to the tab named 'Advanced' and then press 'Set Advanced Settings' button, which opens up another dialog window.
- In popped up dialog, switch to the 'Automation' tab
- Then click 'Customize' button in the framed box named 'Handling New Episodes'
- Following that, another dialog window pops up from where you can customize what Ziepod should do with new detected episode,
- Inside the box, as shown below, select 'Apply commands defined for each selected file type'
- From enabled control panel, select '*.torrent' file type, as shown below.
What you do till now is that you are ready to tell Ziepod what to do with torrent type episodes. To do so, you need to use the commands panel shown below.
As shown in the sample screenshot below, in order to direct those new torrent files, you have to enter the right shell command inside that edit field, after checking its corresponding checkbox.
Shown sample shell command above is very similar to 'Torrent Run Template'. Hence if you like to learn more about how to set that shell command, you can check out 'Torrent Run Template' help topic.