If you know the location of a media file on the Internet, you can download it via Ziepod. Here is how to:
- When Ziepod is in the Fullview mode, switch to the 'Downloads' tab
- Click the 'Download New' button, which is the first button in the toolbar
- Inside poped up dialog window, enter the address of that file
- Based on your instant need:
- Click 'Download' button to start to download immediately
- Or click 'Add into Download List' button to keep that in the list to download later.
- Ziepod will ask you to select place inside Ziepod to save that file as an episode so that you can reach it whenever you want. Select appropriate folder and click 'OK' to initate action selected in previous step.
After finishing last step, you will see a new entry in your download list and a new episode inside selected folder, which all corresponds to that download file.