Shell commands are used to perform actions on files, such as copying a file into another directory. Ziepod allows you to set a shell command for specific podcast so that you can do whatever you want to do with downloaded episodes of that speicific podcast.
- Open context menu of that podcast
- Switch to 'Download' tab inside popped up setting window
- Make sure that check box entitled 'When download finishes, apply following shell command on downloaded file' is checked
- Inside enabled edit field under that check box, enter the shell command. Make use of following placeholders:
- %f : for full path of downloaded episode
- %n : file name of that downloaded episode (including file extension, such as mp3)
- Click on 'Apply' button to apply this change
As you set this command, when an episode is downloaded, Ziepod makes all necessary subscriptions for placeholders %f and %n and run that shell command.