When new episodes are detected for the first time for specific podcast, you may want Ziepod to add those episodes into download list so that you can start them whenever you want. To set Ziepod to do so:
- Open context menu of that podcast
- Switch to 'Download' tab inside popped up setting window
- Make sure that first check box entitled 'When new episodes are detected, automatically ...'
- From enabled combobox, select 'add into download list'
- Click 'Apply' button to apply the changes.
Note that you can make this setting affective for all subscribed podcasts by setting corresponding setting in the Preferences Dialog. To learn more, check related help topic.