If you like one podcast so much and always download its episodes, Ziepod can make things automated for you. When new episodes are detected of one podcast, you can want Ziepod to start to download them automatically. To set Ziepod to do so:
- Open context menu of that podcast
- Switch to 'Download' tab inside popped up setting window
- Make sure that first check box entitled 'When new episodes are detected, automatically ...'
- From enabled combobox, select 'start downloading'
- Click 'Apply' button to apply the changes.
Keep in mind that there is also a global switch for this action. That is, by setting it from your 'Preferences Dialog' you can make this affective for all of your subscribed podcasts. To learn more, check corresponding related help topic.