While popup notifer pops up out of your system tray, it plays pre-loaded notification sound to get your attention. If you like you can change this sound or disable it. Following shows how to do that:
- Open Preferences Dialog
- Switch to the 'Popup Notifier' tab
- Inside the combo box captioned 'Select Notification Case', select 'While popup notifier pops up' option.
- Based on your preferences:
- If you like to disable it, uncheck the checkbox named 'Play following notification sound file for selected case'.
- If you like to change the sound file, check that mentioned checkbox and browse and give the location of that file via 'Browse' button.
- Click 'Apply' button to apply this change
To learn more about the popup notifier, check out related help topic.